Argyle Pink Diamonds proudly announced the 2015 Hero Stones and they are stunning!
- Argyle Prima – a 1.20 carat Fancy Red pear shaped diamond coveted for its unique combination of size, shape, colour and clarity which is rarely seen in the rarefied fancy coloured diamond world
- Argyle Aurora – a 1.47 carat Fancy Red oval shaped diamond, named in honour of Princess Aurora from The Sleeping Beauty
- Argyle Allegro – a 0.79 carat Fancy Red radiant shaped diamond, named after the brisk and lively ballet movement and reminiscent of the red colour dancing within this diamond
- Argyle Spectre – a 1.93 carat Fancy Vivid Purplish Pink shield shaped diamond. The vibrant pink colour and strong shape of this diamond is inspired by the ballet Le Spectre de la rose
- Argyle Élevé – 1.44 carat Fancy Intense Pink emerald shaped diamond, inspired by the ballet movement of rising high without bending and reflecting of the perfect long lines and elegance of the emerald shape.
The 2015 Argyle Pink Diamond Tender will have viewings in Sydney, Hong Kong, New York and Perth. Bids close on October 21. The 2015 Tender, known as the “Connoisseur’s Collection”, comprises 65 diamonds weighing a total of 44.14 carats, including four Fancy Red diamonds, and is expected to attract global demand.